Opposite Punjab National Bank, Ambala Road,

Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh - 247001



  • Students who make little progress owing to persistent idleness or proved incapacity may be required to leave.
  • In case parents want to withdraw their wards, the office must be informed about the same one month in advance. Failure to do so will result in payment of six months fees, by concerned parents, before the issue of a transfer certificate from the office. If prior intimation is given then only one month’s fees will be charged.
  • At the end of the session if the parents wish to obtain the transfer certificate of their wards, they should apply to the Principal in writing.
  • Cases of transfer are excusable if a copy of the transfer order is submitted to the Principal.
  • No transfer certificate is issued until all dues of the school are paid.
  • These dues also include Rs. 50/- as S.R. fees (T.C.).
  • T.C. shall be issued on the 3rd day, after receipt of such request from the Parents or Guardian.