The admission process for Asha Modern Junior High School starts every year in the month of January and school starts in April. For admissions in Asha Modern Junior High school, parents should follow the given steps.
- Get a registration form either from the school office or from the school website.
- Fill up the registration form and submit with necessary documents to the admission office.
- All the fields in the form are required to be filled.
Please check each and every entry of the form before the final submission.
- For admission in Pre-Nursery, the age limit is at least 2 years and 6 months as on March 31.
- For admission in Nursery, the age limit is at least 3 years and 6 months as on March 31.
- Completed registration form.
- Self-attested copy of the birth certificate and Aadhar card.
- Transfer certificate, mark sheet of the last exam.
- 4 passport size photographs
- Registration of your ward does not mean the confirmation of admission to the school.
- Admission is purely based upon the availability of seats.
- Admission is strictly on the basis of the Entrance Exam.
- Admission for class KG to VIII will not be done unless there is a vacant seat in a particular class.
- Pre-Nursery to Class V – ₹ 2610/- per month
- Class VI to Class VIII – ₹ 2725/- per month