The admission process for Asha Modern Junior High School starts every year in the month of January and school starts in April. For admissions in Asha Modern Junior High school, parents should do following steps.
- Get a registration form either from the school office or from the school website.
- Fill up the registration form and submit with necessary documents to the admission office.
- All the fields in the form are required to be filled.
Please check each and every entry of the form before the final submission.
- For admission in Pre-Nursery, the age limit is at least 2 years and 6 months as on March 31.
- For admission in Nursery, the age limit is at least 3 years and 6 months as on March 31.
- Completed registration form.
- Self-attested copy of the birth certificate and Aadhar card.
- Transfer certificate, mark sheet of the last exam.
- 4 passport size photographs
- Registration of your ward does not mean the confirmation of admission to the school.
- Admission is purely based upon the availability of seats.
- Admission is strictly on the basis of the Entrance Exam.
- Admission for class KG to VIII will not be done unless there is a vacant seat in a particular class.
- Pre-Nursery to Class V – ₹ 2320
- Class VI to Class VIII – ₹ 2430
The homelike quality of our school contributes to a relaxed, focused experience for the child. Our indoor classroom activities are placed on open shelves for selection as interest and readiness inspires the child. Our outdoor environment offers a beautiful developed playground with manipulatives, tricycles, pets, and gardens.
School Time Guide
The child has one intuitive aim: self development. He desperately wants to develop his resources, his ability to cope with a strange, complex world. He wants to do and see and learn for himself through his senses and not through the eyes of an adult. He becomes a full person. He is educated.”
Daily menu signs are posted at the beginning of all meal lines. Items offered as a part of lunch are listed within the grain, protein, milk, fruit and vegetable spaces on the menu board.
Daily menu signs are posted at the beginning of all meal lines.
Items offered as a part of lunch are listed within the grain, protein, milk, fruit and vegetable spaces on the menu board.